Sunday, April 29, 2012

Typical Sunday Dinners

Maybe it's just my family, but it seems like we receive a bigger meal for Sunday than normal days. Maybe it's just the fact that my mom doesn't work on Sunday, so she has more time to make a better meal. Tonight we are having a roast, with mashed potatoes, and don't forget the corn. Typical Sunday Dinners include Potatoes of some sort, and some sort of meat, whether chicken, cow, or turkey, a vegetable of some sort, and rolls of course, cause who doesn't love nice warm rolls with some nice jam. Maybe a big Sunday dinner is just a Mormon thing, but I like having a big dinner on Sundays. Pot roasts are the best! Who doesn't like cow cooked in gravy. "It's not like I think about eating a cow, but once it gets cut up, fried on a grill, I start to get hungry," says Jim Gaffigan. In this case I guess it'd be cut up, and put in gravy. Wow how did I miss the most important part of the meal, Jell-O. Jell-O is the best thing ever. I love the red deliciousness that comes in a box. Who doesn't? That's typical Sunday dinners for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment