Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wish I were there.

Sometimes I wish that my family was richer. I hear all my friends telling me about their cruises that they went on, and their vacations, and everything else. It makes me kind of sad when I hear about all of my friends that are going on a trip together, and I get a sick feeling inside when I feel left out. I look on Facebook, and see that all of my friends are in Vegas, St. George, or Florida. I feel left out. I blame my dad for my poorness because he's bought on just about every CD, book, and DVD/ blue ray that there is to own. I'm pretty sure that if we sold all of our CDs, books, and blue rays, and then my family would be millionaires. I wish I were a millionaire, then I would be able to go on all of these trips with my friends. I hear about all of these funny stories that happened to my friends, and I wish I could be a part of those stories, of course I would probably be the person that made the story funny since I'm such a goofball, but that would only happen if I had more money. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment