Sunday, April 15, 2012

My life is controlled by......Not Me

Things now a days have been getting super stupid. I don't get to choose very many things in my life, and those that I do get to choose don't make much of a difference to me. I was eating dinner just barely, and my dad told me that I couldn't take another bite before I finish my homework. So here I am typing to you about my miserableness while I'm starving in my basement wanting to shoot my dad right now. He's controlling my life. Today he wouldn't even let me comb my own hair because he didn't want to see me all day with a hair due that he didn't approve of. When I go school shopping my dad picks out my clothes, shoes, and personality overall. He either wants me to be the nerdiest kid in school, or the... well whatever that man thinks inside his brain I'm not sure, but I don't want to find out. It's sometimes just the little things that make me really mad when I can't choose them. For instance, I hate it when my dad tells me how full to fill my glass with ice, how to comb my hair, and when or what order I have to do my homework. Just the other day I got grounded from mutual because I had 30 minutes of homework left when it was time to go, and I hadn't done it earlier in the day, but really it wasn't my fault because I had track until five o'clock, and that only left me with two hours, and like most teens I don't like cracking open the books right as I get home. My dad's so crazy that if an assignment's due in 2 days, which happens all the time since I'm on A/B schedule, then I have to do it the night that I get it. Really my dad's just a hypocrite because I guarantee that my dad didn't do his homework the night he got it. Actually I'm pretty sure my dad didn't do his homework at all. My dad's not the only person that controls my life, but I'm just telling you scenarios about him because I'm ticked off at him for not letting me finish my dinner. My life is also controlled by my principal, teachers, and those annoying lunch ladies at school. Oh well, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment