Saturday, April 21, 2012

Springtime

It's already springtime again, and my mom has already sent me out to weed the garden. It didn't take that long, and I just listened to music the whole time, but it worries me that it's becoming time for mowing the lawn, which I heard rumor that I'm going to go do later in the day. It's not so bad unless you have to do it at the hottest time in the day, and then it just flat out sucks. It's also not as bad if I go out with my grandpa to do it because he pays me 20 bucks for mowing my own lawn. I guess there aren't always just bad things that come with spring, but now we can go swimming, do sports, and my favorite go mountain biking. All of these are some of the things that I look forward to when I think of spring and summer, but summer is a whole new topic for some other time. Who doesn't love swimming, sports, and mountain biking. There's just something about going to Adam's Canyon and hiking up to the waterfall and then going swimming in the end part. That has spring and summer written all over it. I also love mountain biking the shoreline trail, and always trying to get up that super hard hill at the very beginning. I am very excited for all the fun activities that you can do during the spring and summer, including, in the summer, not having to go to school. That will be a bomb diggity.

No comments:

Post a Comment