Sunday, April 29, 2012

Music

Lately I've been really into music. I've been listening to music for every assignment/activity I do. I'm currently listening to music. In my class we were discussing technology, and that it might end up with a cloud that we get our music from instead of actually having a hard copy of music, or music downloaded on i pods/ mp3 players. It's kind of hard to imagine a cloud that's always there streaming in music that you can choose whatever song you want. Music is a big part of my life. Currently I play the trumpet, a little piano, and I sing a little too. In band we have been playing some pretty cool songs, and I'm starting to get really good at playing the trumpet. I've learned a lot about different things that deal with music, and I'm actually going to go to the Rose Bowl Parade which is on New Year's day. That will be a blast. I will get to hang out with all of my friends, and I'm so excited. I like a lot of music, actually I like any type of music except country, whatever Justin Bieber, and all of that stupid sappy stuff that my grandma listens to. I'd consider myself normal because I haven't found another person that likes the same music as my grandma. Just yesterday I was listening to my i pod while I mowed my lawn, mowed my neighbor's lawn, and weeded my garden. Music is very important, and I don't know that I could live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment