Sunday, May 6, 2012

Air Race

I recently went to lagoon, and while I was there I tried out the new ride, Air Race. I am a person that loves doing things that are crazy. This includes going upside down, going straight up/ straight down, and falling long distances. Air Race involves going upside down. It's kind of a cool looking ride, and when you look at it you can't really believe how it works. It's this fun ride that spins around, and you are in this airplane that gets flipped upside down like it is a little coin. Air Race was a ride that earned 5 stars on my watch because it was super fun. The one thing that needs some work is the lines. There was a big dancing competition there that day, but those lines were ridiculous. My cousin and I were waiting in line for Air Race for almost 45 minutes. My one suggestion for them is to find a simpler process so that people don't have to wait forever. All and all though it was a fun ride that I want to go on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment