Sunday, April 15, 2012

Do things make a difference?

I've been wondering lately if things actually make a difference. I've been wondering this because I've seen all this stuff lately that supposedly makes a difference. For instance shoes, cleats, and Nike/ Under Armor stuff. You've probably seen on TV a billion and one times advertisements for the next best running shoe, or next best Under Armor, and stuff like that, and I'm wondering if it actually makes a difference. Right now I've got this pair of terrible running shoes, that I hate, and I'm wondering if I got a new pair if it would actually make a difference. On the commercials we see this buff guy or girl running, sweating, and showing everyone else how it's done, supposedly all because they are using that certain product. During those commercials all I can help think is, "of course they're winning they're in shape," I want to see somebody use that shoe, or shirt, and show everybody up when they are some fat, out of shape guy/girl. Then I will be convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment