Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Disappointed at the last second.

Life is full of disappointment sometimes, and it's no fun. You get all hyped up, and pumped up, and then you fall down and get pounded at the last second. Right now I am really pumped to hike Angels Landing, and have a fun time doing it, but my cousin just told me that he can't come do it with me, so now all of my hope is resting on my uncle, but unfortunately he'll probably say no like everyone else. Just a few minutes ago I was watching the Jazz game, and just like a few nights ago, they were robbed at the last second. Tonight it was even closer. The ball was tipped up and in, but was probably a tenth of a second off, and the other night it was probably a half of a second off. The ball went in both times, but when it came down to it, the clock went out. Life can be full of disappointment, but it's sometimes funny when you feel like you're going to not get your way, you actually do. An example of that was a couple weeks ago when I asked my cousin if he wanted to go skiing, and to my astonishment he said yes, and we actually went. We had a really fun time, and I wish that I could relive that moment again, but tomorrow when I go to Zions, and I don't think I'm going to get my way, I'm probably not going to get to relive a fun moment. It's funny, or not so funny, how people drop out, quit, and say adios, at the last moment or second. I understand that some people have important things come up in their life, but it's stupid when people don't do something with you, after they've said they would, just because they don't want to last moment. I probably end up doing that to some people too, so I'll make a deal to whomever is listening, I won't disappoint if you don't disappoint. Disappointment at the last second is a real bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment