Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things are built differently.

Things are built a lot differently than they used to be. I went on a winter camp out last weekend, and my toes froze off. I don't own my own boots so I just had to use my dad's boots, and they were super cold. The part of the boot were your toes go was made out of rubber, and that rubber had a hole in it. Rubbers waterproof and all, but it is a lot better if you have some insulation to keep your toes warm. I'm pretty sure that I would have been less cold if I would have just worn my tennis shoes because those boots suck. They were made in like the 80's so that might explain why. Next time I go on a camp out I am definitely going to get my own boots. I was really warm except for my toes. That makes sense because my other gear is more up to date, and doesn't have holes in it. My dad's boots don't have any traction either because I was slipping all over the place. Things are definitely made differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment