Friday, January 6, 2012

Official New Year's resolutions

Normally I don't have resolutions. I just show up to things and get told what I'm about to do, but this year I made a few New Year's resolutions. All of these resolutions are for my benefit because I deserve it. These will make my life slightly more difficult, but less stressed. First I will tell you my plan, and then I will explain why, how, and where that resolution all came about.

The first resolution that I have is to procrastinate less. Lately I've been procrastinating too much. When I say this I'm thinking of homework. I've been putting my homework off to the last minute every single time, and I've got to stop it because it's dropping my grades, and it's stressing me out. To top it all off I've been super tired because I've been staying up all night long. This was definitely a big problem that needed to stop. To conquer this goal I'm going to start a little bit at a time. I've already been less stressed out, and I can tell it's made a big difference.

The next resolution that I had was to space my time out more accordingly. This resolution corresponds with the other one a little bit. This was the resolution that I made so that I'm not up till mid night. Most of the time when this happens it's because of video games that I play for two hours while I should be doing homework. From now on I'm going to do my homework first and then if I have time I will do whatever I want.

This is going to be the best year ever if I follow all of these rules because there is one part that I left out, and that's the fact that I get in trouble if I don't do my homework. Now that my parents won't be yelling at me I won't be angry, and I won't be stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment