Saturday, January 21, 2012

Video games

Video games can be a big distraction to me. As fun as video games are they can be a big distraction. Whenever I am doing homework I always get that urge that I "need" to go play some video games. I know, I know, you're just thinking that I'm a video game addict, but it's true I would rather play video games than do homework. I would way rather play FIFA 12 or Modern Warfare 3 or any video game for that matter. This world is starting to become a messed up place. Video games are a huge distraction to me and many others out there I think. Maybe not, maybe I'm the only one that's messed up like that, but I'm thinking that there's more out there than just me. Maybe if I just keep in mind that the faster that I get my homework done the faster that I will be able to play video games then maybe I will not have a problem with video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment