Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting all of your distractions out of the way so you can consentrate.

I've learned that if you get rid of all your distractions then you will be able to concentrate. For example, a little bit ago I wanted to go roller blading, but knew that I had a ton of homework. I went roller blading, had a good time, and now I can do my homework in a breeze. I believe that it's that way with everything. If you are having a hard time reading because you are just thinking about video games, then find a good place to stop in your book and go play some video games. Once you have eliminated the distractions then you will be able to think more clearly and work faster. Another example is if you are doing your homework and the TVs on, then you need to turn off the TV to get rid of the distraction. I was just thinking about this in the morning this morning, and I thought that it was probably the smartest and simplest theory on the planet earth. If you're on a diet, and you need to eat healthy, then don't buy food that will make you want it. Don't buy donuts, Twinkies, and soda if you're going to get distracted by it. Also don't go to places that don't have healthy food. It is all about distractions. Never give in to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment