Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The best food is always the seasonal food!

The best food is always the seasonal food! I say this because I'm eating Cherry JuJu Hearts, and these hearts wouldn't be very good if you could have them all year long. I think that it's the fact that we can't have them all year long that makes us want to buy them when they come back in stock. Another example is Eggnog. In my mind Eggnog is delicious, but I sort of get bored of it after a while. That is why the companies do that. They make you buy all their candy when it comes out. This is definitely a good way to make people buy your stuff. The next example that I have is Cadbury. This company makes billions of dollars during Easter because they sell a ton of candy during Easter. This is another one of those companies that wouldn't make much money if they sold that type of candy year round. Now that we see eye to eye, you and I can make the conclusion that the best food is always the seasonal food!

No comments:

Post a Comment