Saturday, March 3, 2012

The smell of cookies, but yet I can't eat any.

Whenever something awesome is happening I am always the one that can't participate. Right now I smell cookies; however, I can't eat any. "No," is what my mom said, "There for the cousins." This really sucks. Not only that, but I won't even be able to play with my cousins because I have to read, write, and do tons of other homework. This is a big mess. Not only am I tempted to go hang out with my cousins instead of doing homework, but my cousins don't understand that I can't hand out. Every ten minutes or so my cousins will pop in my door and ask if I can come hang out. Sadly, I have to say no because my homework will never get done otherwise. This weekend is going to be sure misery, and I think that some of my cousins are going skiing. This sucks. From now on I'm going to stop procrastinating my homework, and do some on the weekdays so that I won't be so packed on the weekends. One thing that I will get to enjoy is the food though because we are having hoagie sandwiches, desert, and some other stuff that just adds on to the meal. I think that I can probably finish my homework in about an hour and a half, so if that happens then I will be able to go hang out with my cousins. Hopefully just hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment