Friday, March 9, 2012

Donuts are the perfect meal.

I truly believe that if you were to have a year supply of donuts, and water of course you could stay alive. You know about that guy that tried to go a long time on McDonald's food? Yea, well I want to see somebody do that with donuts. The thing is that there are different types of donuts, so you could have a jelly filled donut, a pudding filled donut, and if you know a person, or make your own donuts, then I bet you could add protein and other things to your donut kind of like Jamba Juice. In health we learn that you need vegetables, fruits, dairy, proteins, and fats. I think that the only one that you might have trouble getting is the vegetables and proteins, but if you had a jelly filling made out of vegetables, and you added protein supplements, then I think that your donuts for a year would be pretty sufficient. The reason why I bring this up is because my math teacher always brings donuts for our math competition practices. I don't really have much time for breakfast in the mornings, but when I eat a few donuts in the morning I feel super energized the whole day. Donuts give you a whole bunch of energy. They have quick burning energy from the frosting, but then they also have bread, so you've got some longer lasting energy too. Maybe I'm just craving donuts right now, but I really think that you could do it. Personally I'm not going to try it because I'm still in my growing stages. I think on Fantastic Mr. Fox there is a guy that lives off of donuts that are inserted with chicken or something, so I think that you could do it. Now here's the thing though. You are going to be in pretty sick health, but I think if it came down to it, I think you could do it. If you read this let me know what you think because I think that you could do it. Now you would probably want to kill yourself since you could only eat donut after donut, but let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment