Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cousins

My cousins are my best friends on the planet earth. We are super tight. We do just about everything together, and support each other in everything. My cousin took second place in state wrestling, and he would have taken first, but the other kid dropped him on his head so he hurt his neck, and his neck was hurting him the rest of the time. My other cousin has won his football championship 3 times now because he is super buff and awesome. I absolutely love all of my cousins. I love that we can all stand out in the cold outside of Target the night before Black Friday, and still stay super chill with each other. I love that we all have our many talents that we can use for each other, and against each other in competitions. I am definitely super happy for them coming down this week because we might go night skiing Saturday night. That would be super awesome even if we went to a smaller ski resort, just so long as we go together. My cousins and I are the tightest bunch on the planet earth, and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment