Friday, March 9, 2012

A Tale of Two Cities

I just barely finished a Tale of Two Cities, and let me tell you I am super relieved. That book is a pretty interesting book, but it takes so long to read. It took me just about an hour to read a mere 20 pages. I thought that the book was very good, but I hate all the French names, and all of the big words. I was telling my friends that I am actually pretty excited to read another book that is a lot easier just so I don't have to spend an hour reading 20 pages. I think that I'm going to finish the Percy Jackson series because that's an easy series, and it's a good one. Well, I really just wanted to acknowledge my accomplishment because I feel as though that book has really made my reading comprehension a lot bigger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment