Thursday, March 22, 2012

Done but still more to go.

During my life I've noticed that after you finish your work, somebody comes and piles more on you. I've noticed this many times throughout my life. For instance school, work, and chores. What happens when we finish a term in school? Well, they give us a day off, but then it's back to work. You get your new term projects, new assignments, and new objectives. What happens when you finish cleaning your room? Your sent to clean the living room, or the bathroom, or the garage. What happens though when you want to do something fun? Well, you do it once and it's over for a couple of weeks. You do something fun, want to do it again, but get thrown down to "more important things." I'm not saying this because I don't think those certain things are more important, but because it annoys me when somebody tells me what to do. I know I will get told what to do many more times in my life, but it's when somebody dictates my life. For instance, in the movie called Zombie Land, it says, "enjoy the little things." I wish that some people would let people obey this rule because I'm sick of those people telling me that I can't fill my glass with as many ice cubes as I want, or that I can't stay up til 11 o'clock, or that I can't go to my basketball game if I don't have all my homework finished. All of these rules that are put on me in, my opinion, should be decided by me. What does somebody else care if I have more than five ice cubes in my cup? Well, anyway I'm tired of being close and then being loaded up with more. This drives me nuts, especially when I can't even enjoy the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment