Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunburns.

Sunburns suck! There is nothing else on the planet earth that sucks worse than getting sunburn. My friend was working on his eagle project, and me being nice I went and helped him. I put sunblock on my face, but didn't even think about putting sunblock on my neck, arms, and legs. I was only outside for 3 hours, but I got it just as bad as any person on the planet earth. I hate the feeling of your arms burning, stinging, and burning. There is nothing you can do! I had to take a cool shower, I had to use a lot of Aloe Vera, and I had to use ice packs to cool me down. My arms are burning so badly right now, I'm tempted to go jump in another cold shower. I want to drive myself up to the mountains, and lay in the snow. The weird thing is my skin is releasing so much heat where there is redness that everywhere else on my body is completely freezing. It's hard to find a point where my bodies warm, but my sunburned spots are cold. I wish I could find the perfect spot. I hate not being comfortable! I hate sunburns, they suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment