Saturday, February 11, 2012

Driving is super fun.

This Wednesday I got my learners permit so now I can drive with my parent or guardian at my side. I started driving in a parking lot where I learned how to use the brakes, blinkers, but manly common sense. When I went to the DMV to get my permit I was really nervous. I went there, got my picture taken, took a test, and then went home to congratulate myself with an Oreo milk shake. I passed the test on my first time, but I didn't think that I was going to. A couple of the questions I didn't know what it was asking, so I just put down what I thought would be a safer answer. I clicked submit expecting it to say something like you fail at life, but when I clicked submit there was a green box that said you did it. In my head there was the Dora the Explorer music going on because I felt so awesome. Now that I've gotten behind the wheel though I feel as though I have a whole new test to pass. I'm not very smooth when I drive. I get going and then I need to stop at a stop sign, and my foot steps on the brake a little bit too hard. My mom says that I have a lead foot because I don't drive very smooth yet. My steering is not very smooth either. I spin the steering wheel and then just let it slide through my hands, but when I do that it just goes all willy nilly in my hands. Oh well, I'll get better. I can already feel myself getting better as the days go by. What I really like is my license. It's got my eye color, my hair color, my weight, my height, my date of birth, my picture, and most importantly my signature. I've probably stared at that permit so much that I've probably got a photographic memory of it by now.  I know, I'm crazy, but I love driving it is super fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment