Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Disappointment

Every year, right about this time, my grandma tells my family that we are going to go on a trip or vacation. Every year I get super excited, and every year we end up not going. Last year for instance we were supposed to go to Disney Land, but that never happened. This year my grandma wanted to go to Disney Land with us, but now we aren't, and if we end up going on a trip at all it will probably be to Mt. Rushmore. I honestly don't even want to go to Mt. Rushmore because I heard that it is a huge let down. I heard that it is way up on the mountain, and you can barely see it. My grandma just wants to go there because my grandpa has never been there, and she wants him to see it. I could care less about Mt. Rushmore, and I just want to go to Disney Land. We are only not going to Disney Land now because apparently my grandpa is refusing to go because he's been there and was super bored (probably because he wasn't willing to go on any of the cool rides). I've been disappointed every year about this time, but I guess I'm not as disappointed because I get to march in the Rose Bowl Parade, and go to Disney Land on a high school field trip with the marching band. That is just about the only thing that I am excited for about now, but I'm not looking forward to paying the marching band fee. That will be another disappointment. Well actually that will be more of a bummer not a disappointment. Oh well, I think that it is all worth it. This year is going to be super fun no matter what happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment