Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just happens to be in your possession.

When I say that something just happens to be in your possession I mean that you actually own something. One thing that I find really weird is when somebody gives you something, and when you get that something you are just wondering what in the world you're going to do with that something. It happens to us all the time, and I think it's so weird. For instance somebody gives you a knife that can cut a penny; the next year you need a knife that can cut a penny for some reason (say some scouting activity) and you start thinking where on the planet earth am I going to get a knife that can cut a penny, when all of a sudden you find a knife that can cut a penny in its brand new box in your basement. Wow, what is the probability of that happening? It's like that person was thinking man o man they are going to need this sometime. I think that it is just the coolest feeling when you happen to have something in your possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment