Saturday, February 11, 2012

Movies are fishy.

The reason why I say that movies are fishy is because I think that it's annoying how in movies they make the guy sound fishy. What I mean when I say that is that they make you feel like it's one guy, but really another. That guy that you are suspecting is acting super fishy too. I really hate that about movies. It really doesn't build up suspense in my opinion. All that it does is make me frustrated. I hate it that if they are on to a guy then they make that certain guy look really suspicious. He's always got a face on him that tells you he's the guy, but he really isn't. Whenever I am watching one of those movies I just want to turn of the television because those movies are super dumb. Not only are they super dumb, but every movie follows the same story line just with different actors. That is why I think movies are fishy. Not just fishy, but super fishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment