Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snowing on Halloween!

For some reason I get the feeling that it is going to snow on Monday. Hence forth Halloween. I don't have any facts that it is going to snow on Halloween, or I don't even know if the weather man said it is going to snow on Halloween, but I have the feeling that it is going to snow on Halloween. Some of you might think, "it can't snow on Monday, that is preposterous." Well, I have one thing to say to you. Welcome to Utah, where we have the finest powder on earth.

For some reason I am craving to go sledding. I don't really know why I want to go sledding, or whether or not it is going to snow. Sledding has its perks. I mean snowboarding, and skiing are fun, but sledding is also fun. At the moment I am kind of hoping that it will snow on Halloween. Just so that I can go sledding.

No comments:

Post a Comment