Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun

What do you do for fun? Some people like to play video games, some people like to watch movies, and some people even like to just watch TV. When I have fun, is when I am playing sports. I love playing basketball, baseball, football. Whenever I do these things it fills me with great joy.

What is it about playing sports that is fun? Do people just like the feeling of working hard? Do people just like getting fit? To tell you the truth, I have no clue what makes sports so fun. It's like it just gets your blood pumping fast, or triggers adrenaline, or something, but it is fun. I think that I just like catching that interception, or making that 3 pointer, or hitting that home run. Sports are fun.

You know I have never thought of this one. Maybe sports are fun, because we like working on a team. Maybe we like being a stronger team than any other team out there. A team is like a pie, and when one part of the pie is weak the whole pie is weak. I do know that I like doing my best, and when I do my best it makes the whole team better.

Well I don't care how you have fun, but however you like to have fun, just keep doing it. Whether you like to play in a group, as a family, or on a team, just keep doing it. Just keep having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment