Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fredricos pizza

Fredricos Pizza is the best pizza on the planet earth. I could end this blog right their, because that is all there is to it. Fredricos' ham pizza is the best. Their ham pizza is different than all other pizzas. Most pizzas have square slices that are all right, but most assuredly not as good Fredricos Pizza. They grind their ham up. The ham covers every square millimeter of pizza at least twice. The ham pizza is the best.

Now that you know a little background information about Fredricos. It is time for me to tell you that I went to Fredricos pizza today, and it was my cousins birthday party, at Fredricos. It is his 18th birthday, and he is my favorite cousin, so of course I was going to go to his birthday party. My cousin is super strong, and super smart. He is the best football player that I know, and I really want to be like him. His birthday party was awesome, and we almost set off the fire alarms.

Who knew that birthday candles gave off so much smoke. He had to blow out 18 candles, so maybe that is why we were all nervous about the fire alarms going off. Once he blew them all out we noticed that there was a lot of smoke in the are, and had do open some doors up. We didn't really care about the fire alarm going off so much, but what we were really worried about was the sprinklers above our heads. After the party my grandma cleaned up the whole area for the janitorial crew there at Fredricos. I don't see why though. It is their job to clean up our mess, but that is my grandma for you.

If you have never been to Fredricos pizza then you are crazy. Just kidding. I invite you to go there because they have the best pizza on the planet earth, but you have to get their ham pizza or else it is just a waste of your time and money. Fredricos pizza is on Utah State Aggies' campus. Which is in Logan Utah. I guarantee that if you go there, and get their ham pizza then you will not be disappointed. So really. Just go to Fredricos.

No comments:

Post a Comment