Saturday, October 8, 2011

Editing

I sure am glad that we are able to "Edit." I just had to edit for an assignment, and it got me thinking. What if we couldn't redo things in real life, like when we forgive people. What if no one would forgive us. In that case we would be in a heap of trouble.

From now on, I am going to forgive everyone, so that they can feel the joy of being able to edit. This might sound stupid to you, but what would you feel like if no one would forgive you? If you went around and everyone hated you and thought that you were stupid. In my opinion I think that that would really suck.

What if you couldn't edit your assignments? You would be dead, if you printed your assignment, and then realized that it had a tiny mistake.

In general, I am sure glad that we can edit things. I am really glad, that we can go around and be forgiven, and stuff. Have a great day, and help people edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment