Saturday, October 22, 2011

Temptation

Temptation? Wow I don't even know where to begin on this one. Temptation can be anything. It could be the donut on the cupboard that is calling to you. It could be your friend at the door trying to get you to ditch your homework. It can also be your video games downstairs. Whatever form temptation is, I don't think it's good.

Why does your brain always go off subjects. It seems that whenever I am reading or something, I always get distracted. Normally I am just thinking about my friends, or donuts, or something that is more fun than I am doing at the moment. It is too bad that temptation is such a felon.

Trying to overcome temptation. I don't exactly know how we can escape that felon, but let's brainstorm.
  1. Read a more interesting book.
  2. Not have donuts on our cupboard, and in a hiding spot.
  3. Take brakes in between homework or whatever.
  4. Only play the video games 1 hour a day.
  5. Eat before we start doing homework.
I think that you should try some of these options, not that I am an expert. If you do some of these things, then you can possibly be less board, or not get hungry while you are reading. I know that I could sure use a lot less temptations, and maybe you are the same way.

Working is rarely fun, and I know that you will get tempted during these boring trials. We need to find a cool, and fun way to concur these mean felons though they are probably going to be more fun. They might be more fun, but in the long run we will be more happy. If we keep up with our homework than that will lead to a chain of events, that could eventually lead to a better job. So don't let those felons get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment