Thursday, October 27, 2011

End of the term

The end of the term. Just ponder that a moment. What emotion does the end of the term bring out? In my mind it's a sort of stressed out hectic week. Pretty much all of our assignments are due in that particular week. If we ever procrastinate doing our Term Projects then we are in deep trouble. We are going to be up all night long doing homework that last week of the term. Its sharp jaws tear through whatever they get to. That is my personification for Procrastination. Don't leave it off!

The Williamses all have to have their homework done right once they get home, or they'll get in trouble. This is a big problem in my book, because I like to go play with friends, or play with video games right after school. The Williamses' rules are really dumb in my mind. Curtis's rules are really dumb. He is the father of the Williamses in this weird little story that I have come up with. Anyway, I wish that my life went something like that so that I could be more prepared for the end of the term.

Man o man, this would be a cool, but kind of boring situation that would keep you from being stuck in your crazy week. Unfortunately for me it is the last week of the term, but luckily I have just about everything done. I think that I will have better grades than my brother, but I still want to see his grades. I also want to see my cousins grades. All of my family thinks that she is better than me, but we will see after I see her grades. The schools' teachers will sometimes just give out random grades and surprise you with a missing assignment, but I am pretty sure that I don't have any missing assignments. I am part of the NAL's group that is also good on scholarships, and I am taking a lot of honors classes, so I think this year will be great.

Anyhow. I hope that all the children's parents will be happy, especially my parents. This will most definitely be an interesting time, because now I am in 9th grade, and my grades count. I know that the men's faces are going to be pretty mad if they here that I got bad grades, especially my dad's face and my grandpa's face. Whatever happens I hope that I will happy, and not discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment