Monday, May 14, 2012

Sky Coaster

I'm going to Lagoon soon with my cousin, and I'm totally psyched because we are going on Sky Coaster. For those of you that don't know Sky Coaster is a ride that is super scary. This ride costs 20 bucks, but I've heard it's worth it. You stand on this platform, and they have you harnessed in, and then they lower the platform slightly so you fall. You then are harnessed in the rest of the way, and then they raise you up. You are raised up a good, well I'm not sure how far, but it's high. You pull your own cord at the top, and you drop straight down, almost upside down, until you start swinging. It's going to be fun. Now I found out that my brothers coming with us, so we are going to have 3 people harnessed together, and it's going to be awesome. The problem is though that it costs 20 bucks to ride. You already have to pay a bunch of money to get into the park, and now you have to pay 20 bucks more, but I heard it's worth it. I'm really pumped for it, but I'm going to need to save up some money before then. Especially since my dad doesn't want me blowing all my money on it. I'm definitely psyched for it though it's going to be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Here's my pessimistic response... I've done it and was as pumped as you, but not until after the ride... Definitely not worth the extra money. Even though I got to ride it for free, it wasn't even worth the 30 minute wait, felt the same as sitting on a bench.

    ReplyDelete