Monday, May 14, 2012

Avengers

The Avengers was the sickest movie ever. It is now my most favorite movie on the planet earth, and doesn't have any movie even close to it. Everything was fantastic. The comedy, the action, and the fighting where crazy amazing things that couldn't have been better. The one thing that my friends saw, and not me was that Stark's "heart" was not on during some moments in the movie. Not even at the end, but during some parts of the movie. Everything else was perfect. The display, audio, and graphics were amazing, and couldn't be beaten. I loved that it showed all of the Avengers about equally. I didn't know how it was going to work when they were all fighting, but it did, and it was awesome. I loved that the guys were all ruff with each other. I thought that it felt like they were actually guys, and that's what guys do. I loved the second little bit of ending where they are at the restaurant because that was just grand. The Avengers was great. I didn't like though that Black Widow could do everything that the others could even though she was just a regular person. Like, when she jumps off Captain America's shield, and jumps on that scooter thing. That would rip somebodies arm off, but she did it without problem. I thought that Hawk Eye's shooting skills were unreal. He shot arrows and hit people when he wasn't even looking. That's just a little messed up for me. Everything turned our alright though, and that's all that one can really wish for because the movie was great.  The Avengers earns five stars, and would earn more if the scale was bigger. I want to see The Avengers again. That's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment