Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sleepovers

Currently I'm having a sleepover with my cousins, and it is just a blast. We stayed up playing card games, and then I remembered that I needed to type my last and final blog. It's a little bit late on accident because my cousins and I were playing scum the card game til like midnight. It's such a blast though. So far we've watched American Ninja Warrior, played scum, and had hot chocolate. This sleepover couldn't get any better. I really just wish though that more people could come to the sleepover. This is going to be a short blog, but my last blog, or one of my last blogs so I just wanted to come out and say that people need to have more fun in there lifes. Right now I'm doing that by having a sleepover, so have fun no matter what that is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment