Saturday, November 5, 2011

Technology

If you lived 50 years ago. Then you wouldn't have as much technology as we do. Your life would have been a lot different then, and if you were to look through a time machine, then you would be amazed. As marvelous as our technology is, there are some people that don't believe in being worldly. They only drive horse drawn carriages. Personally I think that that is crazy, and that technology is to make our lives easier than it is today.

In my house we have phones, computers, TVs, and much more. If we didn't have these things, our lives would be a lot harder, and we wouldn't be able to communicate with our friends and family as well. I am very thankful for this technology that we have. I want to become an engineer someday like an electrical engineer, or a mechanical engineer, so I love it when people come out with cooler technology. Thank you engineers, and help us prepare for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment