Friday, November 11, 2011

Exciting

I feel so excited. I feel as though I am going to explode. I am feeling a mixture of emotions right now, but I am not sure why. Are you ever so hyped up that you can't even fall asleep, but you are more tired than ever before? Well that is what I feel.

I have no clue why I am excited. I have got a whole bunch of things coming up, so I should really be stressed out, but I am actually very excited. I have a flag football game tomorrow, a friend to help on his eagle project, and a football game to watch. All of this is happening tomorrow, and I am super excited. Not only that but my birthday is in November, and Thanksgiving is in November also. This month is going to be sick. I mean today was one of the coolest days in history. 11/11/11 was today, oh and it was also Veterans Day, but 11/11/11 is a lot cooler.

My birthday is the day before Thanksgiving, and it is going to be so much fun. We get school of on that week which means that I won't have school on my birthday. For mutual on that Wednesday we are going to have a turkey bowl. By the way if you don't know what that is, it's just football. Between you and me, I thought that it was bowling with a Turkey, but luckily somebody else embarrassed themselves and not me by asking the question, "What is so cool about bowling with a Turkey?" Now I know that it is just football close to Thanksgiving. Right now I am already praying for snow on that day so that we can play some tackle football in the snow. That would be awesome!

Now that I have let out my feelings, and emotions, I hope you can that I am really excited. There are a lot of fun things happening this month, but then I just get bummed out when I realize that I have a ton of homework. No matter the homework, I am getting senoritas. This is going to be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment