Saturday, November 12, 2011

Disappointed

Don't you hate it when you are disappointed? Well I do. We were supposed to have a flag football game today, but we didn't because nobody knew about it. This is a joke. I don't understand why nobody who was in charge of this didn't tell us that we have a game. It seems that I was the only one that even knew about the game. This is a joke.

It seems that if it was your job to tell everyone that they had a game, and at a certain time. You would tell somebody. My advisor was the only person that even knew about this game, but he thought that we would like know about it. I mean it's not like people have telekinesis. Oh well just so long as we can get the game out there next time. Because, now we have a game at one, because it is double elimination.

Not that I am trying to make you fill bad for me, but I am just trying to get my feelings out. This is a joke. We made it to region, but we couldn't even play because nobody knew about it. Oh well there is always next year to get things staight.

No comments:

Post a Comment