Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years

Technically it isn't New Years yet, but I can feel it coming. It's going to be a big party. On Saturday night I am hanging out with my cousins so that we can count down the new year, and then on Sunday I'm going to my grandmas. New Years is a party.

Right now I'm wondering if I'm going to have the energy to stay up that late because I have  been sick the last few days, and I'm not feeling super great today. Anyway I think that I'm going to have to stay up though because I'm going to be playing Bunco, and I love that game. Also I'm sure that I will be drinking a ton of pop, but there is the occasional problem that goes wrong with my plan. Right now I've been wondering what my plans really are tonight because I don't think that anybodies even told me. Oh well I'll just go with the flow.

Right now I'm really hungry, but I kind of need room for tonight because I'm sure there will be tons of food. Also I'm wondering if Travis Pastrona is going to do another dare devil trick at midnight like his football field jump on a motorbike, or his rally car jump. All of these were cool things that he did, and I want to see another one. They are always quit exciting.

This New Years is going to be the funnest one yet. No matter how late it is, or how stuffed I get, I think that it's going to be one of the funnest things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment