Saturday, December 17, 2011

Skiing

Skiing is a big thing in my family. I've been skiing a lot, and I love it. I love everything about skiing. I love the fact that even though it's snowing, and your skiing on snow your still sweating. This is the sweetest thing that I have ever heard of. I love how ski resorts have lodges made like cabins, I love the ski lifts taking us up the mountain, and I love the fact that there are these big trucks that plow the hills. Skiing is the best thing on the planet. I really want to go to Colorado to ski because they have the biggest ski resort in the United States. I also want to go to Norway to go skiing. Skiing in Norway is big. They are big on ski jumping. They can fly with their nose into their tips. These two places have already been added to my bucket list.

Me and my cousins go skiing a lot together, and it's now a big yearly thing in my family. We haven't gone this year, but I'm totally thrilled with the idea even. This is going to be sick. We are going to fill the whole resort just with my family. My cousins and I are tight, so we hang out often. My cousins are actually on their way right now, and I'm going to show them my brand new skis that I just bought. My brand new skis are orange, wide, and made for powder. They are normally 800 dollar skis, but I got them for only 15 dollars at the DI. They are like brand new, and I'm totally happy. I cannot wait to go skiing with my skis because they are going to be totally sweet. They are powder skis, and I'm going to powder it up. It's going to be sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment