Saturday, December 17, 2011

What people do when they're borred.

I've noticed a lot of the time that people do different things when they are borred. There are those people that actually look for something to do, and there are those people that eat their faces off when they are borred. I would classify myself as both, but right now I'm stuffing my face off. I think that it's partially because I have homework to do, but when I don't have homework to do I would be searching for something fun to do. Homework can sometimes put a big strain on us sometimes. I think that if you look up the work borring in the dictionary you see the word homework. That is what I think about homework, but right now I'm not wanting to discuss that. There are many different things that people do when they are borred. Let's make a list because frankly I don't have anything better to do. People read, eat, write, play videogames, shop, watch tv, eat, drink, go to hang out with friends, eat, and wish that they were eating. You may have noticed that I listed eat a lot, but I'm not going to tell you why because I'm going to go eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment